Self-Help Customer Services - African Experience



I will bespeaking at the “Customer Service & Contact Centre West Africa, 2009” event next week. More information can be found at. http://www.aitecafrica.com/event/view/36 24-25 November 2009.

Please let me have some contacts whom I could inform about this event.

I will be addressing the audience on Self-help customer service Self-help Customer Services – African Experience. My slot is at 11am on Wednesday November 25th at the Lagos Oriental Hotel.

Please visit our exhibition as well. It would be good to meet next week.
(Picture of Nkgadi one of our developers next to the display stand. Click on the picture to enlarge)

No comments:

Contentment before, during and after a pandemic

As I write this, South Africa is now for eight months in a lockdown due to covid-19.   Currently, we are facing a second wave of infections ...